Our fall fashions are flying off the racks and we love seeing your kids in Castles & Crowns clothing. Many of our customers share pictures with us of their children in our seasonal attire and we love it. Fall photos can be tricky for a few reasons! Here on the Gulf Coast we don’t get to experience the changing colors of the leaves and the fall foliage that is found in other areas. Taking fall family photos and showing off those cute outfits with a backdrop that represents a traditional fall setting can be a challenge in our tropical climate. So we got creative!
Here is our list of of places where you can capture that fall feeling in your family photo no matter where you live.
- Public and Botanical Gardens – many professionally run gardens change their flora and fauna to represent the seasons. Take advantage of their green thumbs!
- Main Streets – most municipalities take the time to decorate their Main Street areas for fall and holiday seasons. We have already seen lots of mums being put out in our area.
- Pumpkin Patches – with Halloween just around the corner, pumpkin patches are abound. Our children’s outfits look adorable amongst the hay bales, dried corn and pumpkins!
- Churches – many churches decorate with fall in mind. From large flower displays to gourd arrangements, Sundays are a great day to snap a picture after service.
- Farms – lots of u-pick-em farms and horse stables offer hayrides in the fall. It doesn’t get more fun than a picture of the kids wearing their favorite fall outfits in the back of a hay-filled wagon!
- Farmer’s Markets – a great place to take pictures with fall produce and plants!
*Castles & Crowns specializes in smocked, appliquéd and monogrammable childrens’ clothing in all sizes. We are recognized for our classic styles, unique fabrics, quality construction, fast service and affordable pricing. We are a Gulf Coast based children’s clothing company.